Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Absorbing Life

Obviously, I have been on a break from blogging. Writers block...maybe. I'm not sure. Period of unhappiness...ahhh..more likely. I've been doing a little life maintenance. Working on the nuts and bolts so to speak.

The other day I was chilling on the front porch. Soaking up the sun must have done me some good. I realize that life isn't that bad, and I'm pretty darned lucky. Lucky to be able to live where I do. Lucky to be alive and blessed with such a great family. I should count the things I am lucky for, because they way outnumber the bad things.

Life is what I make it...

2 comments:

Crista said...

I have been worried about you since you haven't blogged since last year! I hope everything is good! I am moving to Texas in August and I'm going to DIE from the heat! Its only been highs of 55-60 lately! Hope to hear from you soon!

The Redhead Riter said...

Just found you site. Up late, alone, a little sad tonight...Looking for inspiration. Your blog made me start thinking of all the things I am thankful for...oh the list is so long. I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Here's a little blog ♥ love.