Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What the Heck Have I Done???

Well obviously I have done something! No telling what...

Most of the time I can't access Google or my Blog. The websites just will not pull up. I've checked my firewall. No blocking there. I've loosened up my filters. Don't think the problem is there. I am really confused on this one. Usually I can figure it out or reverse a goof-up, but I can't find the darned thing. Oh...did the system restore, too.

It just drives me insane when I can't fix a problem with my computer. Guess it might be time to call in the techie geek.

Well, I'm going to back up all my pictures now, just in case I get the big blue screen or something.

Ugh! I hate this......

4 comments:

Lilly said...

Just get your teenager on the job and they will have it fixed in no time. Oh I hope things resolve themselves - I havent backed up my log either so its given me a reminder that I need to do something about that....

fiftyodd said...

Oh, I SSOOOooo sympathize! I've had such problems since visiting my son and my brother in London - - had to use Linux - my blog text disappeared for all Explorer users! Big problems!! Even my son's Windows 2007 caused problems when I got back to SA and no-one to help me! Had to retype some posts. Also have days when sites just won't pull up! GGrrrr!! OK today though!

TroubleX2 said...

I wish my teens could correct my little problem, but seems Mom knows more than they do. How does that happen in this day and time? They're both taking tech classes, too. Amazing....

I love hearing from both of you! Ms. Fifty, I can't access your blog from your blogger homepage. Leave me a link and I'll give you a visit :)

blessedmom said...

Oh i know the feeling! I hate it when my computer suddenly won't do what it's supposed to do especially when I have to do something important, or have an email to read at that time...I hope it gets resolved Tia...thanks for the visit and for leaving a nice comment..you're sweet! take care! :)