Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been Gone

Gone, Gone, and oh so not here! Bad...I know. What was I thinking taking a full-time job? But that's okay, I've realized it won't work for me and that's okay. So.....don't be surprised if there's a new post tomorrow, because I've missed it.


It's been a CraZy year so far, and I'm sure it's only going to get more so.





This is Tequila, a new addition to our animal family. Isn't this a hilarious picture? We LOVE it! How often do you catch an expression like that. She looks like she rides on the short bus! Ha ha!
Ok...so I quoted one of my friends on that. I told her, "Girl, that's just wrong to say that." But I have to admit...I laughed. Tequila is a crazy critter without a doubt.

2 comments:

Crista said...

Hey lady! Been MIA lately...ya know I really love Texas but this humidity is about killing me! Makes me(almost) miss Alaska! lmao!

Crista said...

You have an award on my blog!