Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My last NeRvE!!!!

There went my last nerve. It just ran screaming out the door....

Between my furry friends, my ranting hubby, and my two rugrats.....they've all managed to piss me off today!


This morning I went and woke Baby Girl up to see if she wanted to go to school. I got the mooshed up face and a mumble. She was all sweaty, so I thought well...she probably still doesn't feel good. I ran Sunshine to school and came back home to make some Z's myself. yah... i know, i should get my butt out of bed and be productive. Somedays that just isn't gonna happen and this was one of them. My excuse? Uhm....sore throat. Yep, works for me. Anyway, next thing I know I'm abruptly awakened from a deep sleep and a wonderful dream about Lost's Sawyer. hee hee!



"Mom... Mom, I wanna go to school." huh? Did that really come out of her mouth?

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier when I woke you up?"

"I didn't even know you woke me up."

"Well, I don't think you should go back today."


I go get in the shower. At this point, going back to sleep isn't an option. I'm washing my hair, waking up, relaxing.....hhhmmmmm
Like fingernails on a chalkboard!



"Mommmaaaaa.....I really want to go to school! Pleeeeeezzze."

"Baby Girl, will you just let me take my shower!"


Grrrrrrr.... Tired mom gets dressed.

"Okay, Baby Girl. Are you sure you feel okay? And why do you all of a sudden want to go to school so bad?"

"I'm FINE. There's nothing to do around here, and I'm bored. I don't know how you do this everyday."

Well...After that one, I really should have gone back to bed...


No comments: